Tuesday, February 2, 2010

meh

Apparently this is the new catch phrase for 2010. It doesn't stand for anything, it's just a feeling.

My husband lost his new job today. You know, the one he got to replace the one he was fired from the week before Christmas? Since I am in my new and unfortunate "bread winner" status, he stayed home with a sick kid today, but when he called his job to talk to his boss he was informed that they lost their contract and after tomorrow no more work for at least 30 days and maybe never. His boss said that he guessed he could refer to it as "laid off"...I refer to it as "ROYALLY SCREWED". When he called me at work to tell me all I could think was "meh." I was not even passionate enough about it to capatalize it or even spend too much time in thought about it.

Jim will come through with work, he always does, so that's not the issue.

It's just this general feeling.

Looked forward to watching the new and FINAL season of Lost and either I wasn't paying attention or meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment